THE TOTAL MAN PACKAGE

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Yes Another "SLACKER" The Movie Sighting

Austin, Texas is the Slacker Capital of the Country if not the world. Here's the proof. Not only was the movie "SLACKER" shot here, but I seem to have some sort Slacker Karma. I keep running into former cast members(4 now, one whom I work with), ran into the Director/Writer Richard Linklater from the Movie(who lives in my neighborhood), most of my friends are Slackers, and I'm pretty much a Slacker.

So, here I go again. I think this my 3rd blog about "SLACKER" the movie. Last week I went to go see a nice Documentary called "Metal: A Headbanger's Journey" where I saw another Slacker cast member. I saw him in the parking lot after the movie and said, "Hey man, you're a SLACKER!" At first, he tried not to acknowledge it was him ,but his friends outed him by saying something like, "hey, you got recognized man". I guess it doesn't happen that often.

Unfortunately, I can't remember his character name. Yes, I checked imdb and was still unable to determine who he played because his picture wasn't included. Some day I'll watch the movie again and update this listing. Of course, the way my Slacker Karma is going, I'll probably just run into him again before that.

By the way, I've also run into Jerry Delony in town who played the long winded guy talking about how we've been on the Moon since the 50's among other things.

Yes, there is NO DEBATE! If Linklater ever does a SLACKER II Movie, He will cast THE PACKAGE!.

THE TOTAL MAN PACKAGE!!! WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home