THE TOTAL MAN PACKAGE

Sunday, March 12, 2006

The Oscars, Flavor Flav, & CAPTAIN BAD ASS

"The Broke Back Mountain" Best Picture loss at the OSCARS really hit Captain Bad Ass hard and he still isn't over it. I think some Hermaphrodite movie beat out Broke Back Mountain. Somehow The Captain will have to develop the strength to carry on because sometimes "It's Hard Out There For A Pimp". God, what a Great song by the way (from HUSTLE & FLOW Music and Lyric by Jordan Houston, Cedric Coleman and Paul Beauregard). They really deserved the Academy Award although I heard Lauren Bacall hit the Bricks when the group Three 6 Mafia hit the stage to perform the song, Mickey Rooney had a heart attack, and Clint Eastwood reached for his Magnum and got ready to Shoot(pun intended) another Dirty Harry film just in case those guys got out of control.

Captain Bad Ass ought to be thankful that Flavor Flav's show "Flavor of Love"(It's the Ghetto version of The Bachelor on VH1) wasn't on. If it was on, I had planned on running in on all the Oscar Parties down town and using a Universal Locking Remote to tune all the Clubs Channels into "Flavor Of Love" instead of The OSCARS while wearing the Captain Bad Ass costume and a black wig.

Those OSCAR fans would have gone nuts and really hated Captain Bad Ass for this. I'm pretty certain I could have pulled it off because the quality of most security camera's is still so bad that it's unlikely that they'd recognize me. Remember, I'm Captain Bad Ass's ARCH ENEMY and I've got to take every opportunity I can to DESTROY HIM!

THE TOTAL MAN PACKAGE!!! WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home