THE TOTAL MAN PACKAGE

Saturday, March 18, 2006

V For Vendetta or Very UnViable

Versatile, Vibrant, Visionary.... Okay, I'm trying to use a lot of V words like the main Character V in "V For Vendetta" does. The Verdict is in though. This movie definitely deserves veneration. The Vernacular would be it KICK'S ASS!!! Alright, I'll stop my vexing vignette of the movie.

The movie is very entertaining. I'll definitely be seeing it again ,but I also think it's very unlikely we'll be using knives to fight The New World Order when they take over in America. Of course, the movie is set in England and knives would probably work on those pansies. Hell, if the movie was set in France all this V guy would have to do is show his knifes and the French would just run. Everybody knows they can't fight.

Yes, I'm just trying to make some jokes. Do yourself a favor and go see the movie. You'll really enjoy it, but don't go because I said so. Go under your own volition.

THE TOTAL MAN PACKAGE!!! WOOOOOOOO!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home