THE TOTAL MAN PACKAGE

Friday, April 14, 2006

Garry Shandling In Austin & CAPTAIN BAD ASS ?

Earlier today around 4:40PM, Captain Bad Ass (www.captainbadass.tv) called me to say that he was watching star of "The Larry Sanders Show", Garry Shandling, eating with a hot Mexican Chick, at Mr. Natural, on E Cesar Chavez St in Austin, TX.

The Captain said he even eavesdropped a little on their conversation. Shandling was giving the girl his spiel on Hollywood Show Business. If I was Captain Bad Ass, I would have figured out a way to politely interrupt Shandling, introduce myself, and give Shandling a business card with his Captain Bad Ass Web TV Show. You've got everything to gain and nothing to loose by trying.

Worse case scenario Shandling tears your card up and berates me. Next, I'd try hitting on the Hot Mexican Chick. I got as much a chance with her as Shandling. I'm probably only 10 years older than her as opposed to Shandlings 30 years.

Then, after the Mexican Chick tells me to hit the bricks, I post Blog about the experience and if I'm really lucky someone will click on one of the ADs above and I make a COOL $.06- $1.15 !!! (I don't actually know how the hell the actual compensation works). YEAH BABY! YEAH!!!

Incidents like this are why I keep telling Captain Bad Ass to wear one of his Captain Bad Ass T Shirts where ever he goes for the marketing opportunities (I'm currently wearing mine. No, Joke). Man, I've got to get my TOTAL MAN PACKAGE SHIRTS DONE!

Finally, there are citizen type Paparazzi Websites out there like thesnitcherdesk.com When you're in public and see a celebrity, you take their picture and send it to the website. Then, they post it and if your photo is good enough, they’ll sell it to the press and supposedly turn it into cash for you.

This site isn't for me. I'm going old school. I plan on calling the National Enquirer and getting paid for just making the stuff up. Like this time, I'll call them and tell them something like this, "Yeah, it's true. Shandling was walking around Austin in his underwear with a well known Transvestite".

THE TOTAL MAN PACKAGE!!! WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home